With the vision of creating a level playing field, FairHire and Tech Oregon are joining forces to create a regional framework that allows organizations to tap into the power of workforce diversity.
Embracing methodologies to remove bias from the end-to-end recruitment process the technology industry within the Oregon & South Washington will facilitate equal opportunities for diverse job seekers.
The impact of this framework on a regional scale will broaden the opportunities to innovate and to be creative allowing better institutional financial performances and GDP.
FairHire is the next generation Applicant Tracking System and is known for its ability to tackle bias from the end to end hiring process allowing confidence to the candidates and credibility to the employers.
A level playing field for the hiring process is set up for all members under scientific protocols in order to mobilize and attract a diverse talent pool in the Oregon and South Washington region.
The framework is currently live.
An academic publication on the impact of the framework will be out in the first quarter of 2023.
- Tech Oregon - Grassroots campaign promoting the equal opportunity that the ecosystem offers.
- FairHire - Delivering a bias free recruitment process under scientific protocols and using blind hiring.
- University of Bocconi Research Center (ICRIOS) - Managing scientific protocols to ensure all members adopt best practices.
Every vacancy under this framework will be eligible for FairHire® certification to provide the stamp of confidence to the job applicants.
To sign up, Click here.
The Set Up
- Participating members will be provided with an enterprise version of FairHire Technology at an exclusive price#.
- Blind hiring practices, under scientific protocols, are carried out delivering the best outcome for the employer and candidates.
- Experts from ICRIOS will set up the scientific protocol and analyze the data periodically to identify barriers from achieving goals. Click here to know more.
A vibrant talent ecosystem
An indepth study of the data points and behavioural patterns will be shared individually with member organizations.
The Framework is designed :-
- to attract high quality diverse talent pool &
- to support member organisations recruit them without bias;